Single Braids/ Twist:
- Before removing braiding fibre, spray enough close to the root to cover all the areas where the fibre connects to your hair.
- Carefully cut the braiding fibre a few centimetres away from your own hair.
- Start removing braiding fibre while the hair is moist.
- Use your fingers or wide toothed comb to detangle and comb through.
- After detangling all your hair, follow with Afro Pride deep nourishing shampoo and hydrating conditioner.
Cornrows/ Flat Twist:
- Spray to cover all your hair.
- Continue with step 2 -5 above.
Knotted / Very tangled hair
- Spray enough to soak your knotted hair.
- Cover with a plastic cap for at least 10 minutes (if necessary).
- Start detangling preferably with your fingers then comb through.
- Continue with step 5 above.
N.B. If the knots are at the tips of your hair, it is suggested to trim your ends.